Cherries and Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cherries and Roleplays

A place inspired by CG a.k.a Ashliegh and a place to let your inner wild child take over!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glitter Blog!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glittergal

glittergal

Glitter Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Glitter Blog!   Glitter Blog! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:42 am

Thought Id start my own blog i'm bored lol!

3rd September: Today I didn't do much...went to the hairdressers and got my hair done...then came on here! I had the nicest cake earlier a cherry macaroon. I really need to wash my rabbit - the other one has peed all over him so now he's yellow when he was once white! He needs a good scrub in the bath thats what!
Back to top Go down
Dandy

Dandy

Glitter Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitter Blog!   Glitter Blog! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:45 am

Funny I have rabbits too, but I can't say they wee on each other lol! I recommend johnsons rabbit shampoo - they come out smelling gorgeous, it'd get rid of that pongy rabbit wee smell that is just the worst!
Back to top Go down
glittergal

glittergal

Glitter Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitter Blog!   Glitter Blog! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:36 am

how would u know if ur rabbit neva gets dirty
Back to top Go down
Dandy

Dandy

Glitter Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitter Blog!   Glitter Blog! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:33 pm

Still need to wash rabbits sometimes, all rabbits get a bit grubby, even if its not piss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitter Blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitter Blog!   Glitter Blog! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitter Blog!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cherries and Roleplays :: Blogs-
Jump to: